Retül Technology Training
Offered in conjunction with SBCU, the Retül Tech Course is designed for Specialized retailers who want to integrate Retül technology into the Body Geometry Fit practice. This class was created for these fitters, so they can combine their fit education with Retül technology to enhance their fit business and drive customers to the store.
This class is available at the Morgan Hill, CA and Boulder, CO campuses.
Registration is open to current Retül Members, Specialized retailers and new customers who have received approval via the Retül application process.
The curriculum includes:
- Education on sizing/fitting on the Müve SL
- Education using Vantage motion capture technology
- Education using the Zin measurement tool
- Fitting road and aero/triathlon bikes using Vantage motion capture technology
- How to use the Frame Finder software
- Fit textbook
Prerequisite: Body Geometry Level I
Tuition: $1,250 USD*