Provides the market’s most comprehensive bike fit intelligence and the only real-time 3D kinematic data solution
- 36 measurements of real-time, 3D bike fit data
- Customizable data sets allowing the user to display specific measurements or groupings of data that are most useful
- Retül Now real-time data display with data comparison to Retül recommended ranges with immediate feedback to changes in rider position
- Real-time knee tracing highlighting Y and Z axes, and reporting of power and recovery phases of the rider’s pedal stroke
- Dual video capability when utilizing the Retül V7 2D video kit displaying sagittal and frontal planes of rider with video pausing and slowing for visualization and coaching
- Instant generation of personalized data reports with no post-processing
- Ease of use and comprehensive data create efficiency and time savings during each bike fit
New Features added 12/14/16
- Translations for Spanish, Italian, Czech, French, Portuguese, German and Chinese simplified (Additional languages will be added in upcoming updates).
- New measurements, ankle angle at four different points in the stroke and new reports that contain those measurements.
- Integration with the Retül Crankarm Block (required with .64 version and above) to help accurately show knee over pedal spindle. Now you only need to find the pedal spindle once per side, no message or waiting every time you start a new motion capture, and more consistent and accurate data received between captures.
- Integrated help document with troubleshooting tips when installing the V7 software.
Minimum Computer Requirements
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, or 10
- 6 GB RAM/Memory
- 500 GB Hard Drive
- Core i5 processor or faster
- At least 3 USB ports (USB 3.0 version preferred)
- Minimum 1280 x 1024 monitor resolution; preferred 1366 x 768 or larger