Select frame size and customize parts to find the best-fitting bike for a rider prior to a bike purchase
FrameFinder includes models from BMC, Cannondale, Cervelo, Felt, Giant, Pinarello, Scott, Specialized and Trek.
- Select compatible bike frames and parts based on a rider’s contact points as measured during a bike fit
- Access frame geometries from more than 200 bike models stored centrally in a web-based interface
- Access data from 40 manufacturers to select saddles, stems, and bars
- Utilize the Front End Configurator to virtually adjust a bike's front end including bar rotation, extensions, arm pads and spacers
- Reference a comprehensive collection of stack and reach tables for easy viewing
- Create customized reports to aid in recommending and selling bikes
- Utilize AutoSearch intelligence for quick and easy bike selection
Frame Finder software allows a fitter to use bike fit data to select properly fitting bikes for a customer. After selecting a frame, the fitter can customize saddles, stems and bars to ensure selection of components that will fit properly with the customer's fit-based bike setup. FrameFinder provides additional consumer confidence in the bike selection process, and the fitter saves time by eliminating the inefficiency of comparing tables and data that often still leave guesswork.
A cyclist can purchase a new bike confidently knowing that the science of Retül is behind his or her purchase. FrameFinder allows the rider to visualize varying sizes of frames and adjustability ranges of parts to select the best combination for optimal fit. The bikes under consideration do not have to be physically present, so the consumer can ensure he or she is selecting the right bike before a purchase is made.