Retül and You
Retül selects new business accounts through an application process. This process is a key step towards building partnerships with businesses and fitters who want to align with the Retül brand, are committed to offering outstanding fit services, and want to utilize technology to complement fit skills learned through training and experience.
We are currently accepting applications for businesses that are interested in completing Retül training and implementing Retül technology into their fit services.
Please note that Retül Training options are only open to current Retül Members and fitters whose applications have been approved. All Retül training is done through Specialized Bicycle Components University (SBCU) for each region (USA and international).
To be eligible to apply, your business must be established, and open, for a minimum of one year. Applications will not be accepted if your business does not meet this criteria.
Applications are evaluated by Retül and Specialized Bicycle Components, Inc. on the following:
- Business model and business history.
- Are you a bike shop, independent fit studio, coaching center, or medical clinic?
- How long has your business been established?
- Bike fit experience and training.
- Applicants should have basic bike mechanic skills and be familiar with adjusting contact points on a bike.
- Some bike fit experience is preferred.
- Geographical location and professionalism of the physical location.
- Do you have professional branding on both the inside and outside of your physical location?
- Does your business have a proper layout to offer Retül fit services?
- Concentration of current Retül Members and Specialized retailers already established in your area.
Retül Fit Training (Level 1) is required for all new placements of Retül technology and must be completed within six weeks of any new system purchase. This course is only available for current Retül Members and for those whose applications have been approved.
If your business meets the application requirements, and you’d like to apply, please contact us to discuss the next steps.